design

Saturday 28 March 2009

A Medly of Calligraphy Pen Projects

Recently I managed to buy some beautiful card and heavy paper that has a pearl finished with a sheen of gold so I decided to put it together with the calligraphy pens and this is what I've come up with.

The first little card is using the blue set of pens and a small scrap of card. I did three different flowers to give the card a bit of an edge.


This second card is made with the pens again but this time I drew lots of different flowers with each of them at different heights.

Next I made a simple tag with the technique that I call 'shaky hand'. This is very quick as it is only one flower and little else.


My final piece is this gift bag which is the one that I made in my workshop.



I hope that you like them too.


2 comments:

  1. those are lovely cards, I wish I could be so creative! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like them? they are so beautiful... totally love them!!! pls do post a tutorial on this soon... i would love to see how this was done... they are so neat... could you please lemme know which company are these pens from, would love to try my hand at some...

    yr post is very inspiring...

    Cheers
    Shalini
    www.craftcurry.com

    ReplyDelete