design

Monday 22 June 2009

Daring Cardmakers Missing You Challenge

I couldn't resist this challenge but I've decided to make it a simple one and this is the card that I've come up with:

The stamp is one of the ones that I used for the Ismaki challenge but I have used it quite simply here with a mst of silver and lilac card. It's from the Cartes Postal sheet of stamps.



The ribbon is 16mm lilac satin edged chiffon.

The stamp was inked up with the Zig kuretake pens.

Happy crafting

Yvonne

3 comments:

  1. that is such a beautifully elegant card Yvonne. Thanks for playing along with Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a simple design for a ‘Miss You card.
    I think the colours and the stamp that you’ve used works so well.

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beatiful, elegant design, I love the simplicity of this, perfect for getting the message across

    ReplyDelete