design

Monday 14 December 2009

Poinsettia Card for Christmas

When else you might ask, but all will be revealed later on in the year when I show you how to use a poinsettia stamp that is not for Christmas. Today, however, I've decided to use this lovely stamp in the Red and Green challenge

I know that I've made red and green cards already but this one is really traditional so here are some details as well as the card.

All items linked below are available from Craft Fairy.



Happy crafting.

3 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, fab Poinsettia thanks for joinig in the fun at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, lovely bright colours! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colouring! What a great image.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete