design

Saturday 16 January 2010

Stained Glass window card

Stained Glass window card is my choice for the latest challenge on Our Creative Corner. They have a challenge for blue and green so I thought that this fitted the bill really well. I made it some time ago but I was keeping it for something special and this challenge really is something special.
I wanted to be the first to enter. I really get a kick out of that. So silly, I know but indulge me.

Now, don't be fooled into thinking that I've put on any stitching. It's dots made with the pen. Quick and simple. Makes up for the age that I took to colour in the stamped image.

I know that you are going to want to buy it immediately so go to Craft Fairy now to get it. It's the beautiful Stained Glass Flower stamp.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, that's a great image you have used

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers and coloring - really lovely creation! Your faux stitching looks terrifc. So happy you could play along with us at the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete