design

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Vintage image birthday card.

The challenge on Creative Craft Challenges and on Papertake Weekly is 'Anything goes'. Now that might seem like an easy challenge, but it means that you have to think for yourself. Not an easy thing in my case. So I've decided to go with this vintage stamp as a focus for my card. She is so sweet and I love the age old feel of this card.
There is also a sketch and an invitation to
'Frame it' on the Truly Scrumptious blog so I'll enter that as well. Just to make things even better I'll also enter it for the
Think Ink challege 34 on Artful Inkables. I think that I'm too late for the entry to count but it's the thought that counts.
Next there's the Crafts and Me challenge for anything goes.
Top Tip Tuesday is for embellishing and I think that this card fits that bill too.

Flowers from a selection that can be seen here.

16 mm satin ribbon from here. The colour is rosy mauve.

The stamp is from a set of children's ATC's avilable here

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice different way of making a card. Love the little photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is so cute Happy Christmas thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our Embelish It Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, your card is fabulous.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete