design

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Gardening Fairy

I've been playing around with lots of card designs lately and this is one that I've wanted to make for a while. It's a scene design and one in which I've combined the flower drawing with calligraphy pens to create a garden of flowers for the fairy to water. I really, really hope that you like it.

The fairy stamp and the sentiment can be bought here.
The pens for drawing the flowers here.
The ribbon here.
The butterfly here.
The pens for colouring the fairy here.

The card is entered in the

Double Dutch Challenge - Make a Scene.

My Time to Craft Challenge 122 - Up in the Air.

Papertake Weekly - Anything goes

Rainbow Lady Challenge - Your Choice from 2010. I chose Make a picture

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! She's adorable and love those flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you come back and play again next week too!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do like those pretty flowers - I think those pens are rather nice!! It's a very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet - love the pink accents of color!

    I'm so glad you were able to join us for our New Beginnings challenge at SSDS! Dee

    ReplyDelete