design

Monday 10 January 2011

Daisies always bring a little sunshine

Many of you that heve visited my blog of late have probably noticed a flurry of creative activity. You all, no doubt, know that I'm off to Westpoint in Exeter in a couple of weeks and that I've been making as many samples as possible with stamps and lots and lots of flowers. Today. I've made a card with flowers, but I've stamped them rather than using the mulberry paper ones. I'm using the daisy stamps from the I Brake for Stamps Flower Power sheet today. I felt the need to move on from the Glamour Girls for a little while just in case you thought that I was becoming obsessed. One of the wonderful things about this card is that it's made with very little stash: 2 small stamps available here 1 small saying a scrap of ribbon available here some punched circles The leaves are the holly leaves cut down so if you have any left over fron Christmas then get snipping to make them into something else. Just hope that your friends are not botanically minded. As the ribbon is tied on, I'm entering this card in the Craft Your Passion challenge for something tied on. Tip Top Tuesday Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. very nice ! thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge blog. Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and the flowers are beautiful.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your card is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Great tip about the leaves!
    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete