design

Saturday 15 January 2011

Distressing

Distressing is not something that I do very often. Possibly because I spend most of my life distresses or is that stressed in some way or another, but never one to flinch from a challenge as you may well know by now, I have made a distressed card for the Do you stack up challenge 2 Distress It. I loved it! You never know if you might like a thing until after you've tried it.

For the uninitiated the daisy that I used is just one small stamp which you can get here for just £2.50. A bargain.
To achieve this effect you will need to colour up and stamp the card several times using two shades of blue from the Kuretake range of pens which can be found here. Don't forget that is you vary the colours you will get a different effect.
The flowers that I used at the top of the page are from the range of £1.50 blooms and they were a little to large so I cut them down. Perfect. They can be bought here.
The sentiment is from I Brake for Stamps and can be bought here.
Be warned as I've only got one sheet of these wonderful sentiment left so get in quick if you want one.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and colourcombo
    those daisies are very cute and together with the designer papers really gorgeous
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.. this really is pretty.. Way to STACK UP and NOT STRESS but to DISTESS IT!! :) Can't wait to see what you create next week..

    HUGS
    Alison
    Owner DYSU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty, and I'm sure you know, I LOVE distressing.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for joining in the fun at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello :) thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us at DYSU! janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. so lige and delicate - very pretty

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful combination of flowers. Lovely card!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete