design

Thursday 13 January 2011

Fashion Ladies Rock

Just look at this image on the card below. I bet that she was the 30's version of some of those women in Sex in the City. She jus looks demure. She is lovely though and she will make a fab birthday card for both young and old alike.


I used warm colours this time as I have been making a concerted move away from pink. I know, I know ... not too successful, but this time I've succeeded.
If you love this image and want to get her than you can find her here.

I have entered this card in the Sketch Saturday Week 137 Challenge
Fab n' Funky challenge 55 Let's get warm and toasty
Cute Card Thursday Monochrome

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colour scheme and the lady looks stunning! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and lovely image. thanks for joining us at fab n funky x

    ReplyDelete