design

Sunday 22 January 2012

Pull Treat for a Small Flattish Gift

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and, while we want that special gift from the one that we love, we also want it to be beautifully packaged. So here is an idea for making the packaging look superb and the treat inside it will seem so much better too!


This pretty pink package is made with:

a heart die cut

pink calligraphy pens

9mm pink saddle stitch ribbon

3mm saddle stitch ribbon

a sheet of heavy paper

1 sheet of medium weight card

1 flat gift a bar of chocolate is perfect.

The tutorial for making this gift wrap is to be found on splitcoast stampers resource page.

The flower making and pen blending technique can be seen here.

Once you have mastered the technique you can make the package bigger or smaller to suit the gift.


I would love to receive this. Now, how can I persuade my husband to make it? I'll let you know if I am successful

No comments:

Post a Comment