design

Sunday 3 June 2012

Lilacs have it

I'm sure that many of you that follow this blog will have noticed that I've not posted for a while. This has not been out of choice. I have been having internet and computer problems. Most of them caused by not reading the instructions. I know we all do it, but it took me so long to work out what the problem was that I sort of got myself out of the loop of blogging.

To celebrate my return (no groaning, please) I thought that I would start with a card. I haven't made a card in a while either but we have just had a huge delivery of paper roses and lace so I chose them both to inspire me today.
This card uses a selection of flowers and lace that you can get from my lovely web site, Craft Fairy.

Do let me know what you think as I don't seem to have had a comment in a very long time. Makes you think that no one cares! Or perhaps they think that the things that I do are so bad that they'd rather not say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment