design

Saturday 19 January 2013

Victorian Inspired Necklace

I did tell you in my last post that I was surrounded by beads. Now that I have unpacked almost all of them I gave into tempation and made my first necklace using some of the fabulous beads and connectors.You may have noticed too that a lot of the things that I bought are black. This is because I rather like jewelery on  a black base and I have found it hard to buy. So I bought black in spades so that you won't have to search too much.




Products used:

First of all I should say that these are the pack sizes. You will not use them all. You'll have plenty left over.

 I hope that you like my creative setting. It's the scales from my kitchen, yes I really do use one like that and some old embroidered napkins that I have had for 30 years and never used as they were too nice. So sad. Get them out of the draw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment