design

Thursday 3 October 2013

How to make a quick and easy bead bracelet.

On the Craft Fairy site I have some beautiful two tone acrylic beads that I have been itching to get my hands on for a while. I just love the two tone sheen that they have and I decided that they were the perfect look and size for this quickly beaded bracelet.


The beads come as mixed packs but I sorted out the pinker of the beads and made this. It is a basic right angle weave, but to dispense with the need for a clasp, I used stretch elastic to make this bracelet.

You will only need two things to make this bracelet and what is more no tools.


Crystal Thread, Clear, Elastic, 1.0mm in diameter, 6m/roll

As soon as someone helps me out with a raw diagram I will post it to explain all to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment