design

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Cube Beads Rock

Well, Christmas is over and my mind is already turning to spring and lighter colours. So, today, these new in cube beads took my fancy and I decided that I wanted to make something light and airy. This is the result.


I got out the trusty teapot to take the photograph as it hasn't had an airing for a while and I thought that the necklace would look good against the white of the pot.

The necklace is a breeze to make and cheap too. It only took 1 strand of these beads

Some white beads that I had spare.

So, you can make on in no time.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Yvonne and they sure do look fabulous against the teapot.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super - the teapot sets them off nicely!!
    Great project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete