design

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Felt Heart with Ribbon Roses

Have you liked the felt hearts that I've been posting recently? I hope that you have as here is another one for you. Nothing like a bit of overkill.

For this one, I decided that I had to break out of the diagonal rut that I seemed to be in and go for a simpler style. It's strange though how one creation inspired the next creation, so for this one I may have left the ribbon and lace behind, but I have used the ribbon roses to make a simpler but very pretty heart.


If you want to make one then you can get what you need here at www.craftfairy.co.uk

Willow Green, Double Faced Satin Ribbon, 3m x 6mm
Blue Ribbon Roses x 10
Aqua 6/0 Glass Seed Beads, Ceylon round - about 4mm 
White Felt Hearts 7.5cm, wide 40% Wool and Synthetic Blend

You will also need some thread and a needle.

1 comment: