design

Sunday 30 November 2014

Purple Felt Heart with Beads

A simple name for this post, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else so please, help out if you can think of anything better.

However, today, I decided to put a new kit on the Craft Fairy web site and, as, I've fallen in love with making these felt hearts, I decided to make up kits of these hearts. The first one is this purple beaded beauty.


You will get a fabulous kit that you can use to make 3 of the beaded felt heart in purple that you see in the image.
The kit will consist of:

6 die cut purple felt hearts
1 pack of clear beads
1 pack of stuffing
1 pack of white ribbon roses
1 length of purple spotty grosgrain ribbon

You will need to supply your own needle and white thread for sewing the heart closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment